If you own the site, or you are the person responsible for any service, with should have search engine, this entry tells you how to easily and quickly find the perfect solution, operating in every situation.
The recipe is very simple. Please follow these three simple steps:
- Determine the real bussiness needs
- Implement a search engine
- Collect data about the use and effectiveness of search engines and identify necessary changes
These points should be repeated for effect (such as a sale of its site with a huge profit.)
Note the word: repeat. Regardless of how good and expensive search engine you have, regardless of how good and knowledgeable professionals you can rent, you have to adjust to the fact that something always will be worth it to change and improve. Top reasons:
- Service users have their expectations for service and its activities and those expectations change over time
- Changes your offer – is expanding or specializing
- Learn to adapt the results to not only best suit the client’s request, but would also propose an alternative
- Adjust the system to specific vocabulary
The conclusion from this brief entry: Implementation of the search is an iterative process.
Legal notice: “No customer was harmed during the creation of this note.”