Today Apache Lucene and Solr PMC announced another version of Apache Lucene library and Apache Solr search server numbered 4.10. This is a next release continuing the 4th version of both Apache Lucene and Apache Solr.
Here are some of the changes that were made comparing to the 4.9:
- Simplified Version handling for analyzers
- TermAutomatonQuery was added
- Optimizations and bug fixes
- Ability to automatically add replicas in SolrCloud mode in HDFS
- Ability to export full results set
- Distributed support for facet.pivot
- Optimizations and bugfixes from Lucene 4.9
Apache Lucene 4.10 library can be downloaded from the following address: http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/lucene/java/. Apache Solr 4.10 can be downloaded at the following URL address: http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/lucene/solr/. Please remember that the mirrors are just starting to update so not all of them will contain the 4.10 version of Lucene and Solr.